- 1 package Autumn Harvest Orzo, cooked el dente (5-7 minutes)
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup Vegetable or Chicken Broth
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 12 Sage leaves, chopped
- 1 Shallot, diced
- 1 tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Sauté Shallots and Sage in Butter for about 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add Milk and half of Broth. Simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Stir in Pumpkin Puree add Salt, Pepper, and remaining Broth. Simmer for about 10 minutes until mixture reaches desired thickness.
- Stir in Parmesan.
- Toss with Autumn Harvest Orzo and serve immediately.