- 1 package Basil Garlic Fettuccine cooked al dente (about 6-8 minutes)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 6 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 (28-oz.) cans Plum Tomatoes, in pieces, with juice
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives, pitted and halved
- 2 tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 2 tbsp. Capers, drained
- 1/2 tsp. dried Basil
- 1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- In a large pot, heat Olive Oil over medium heat
- Add Onions and sauté until soft.
- Add Garlic and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add Tomatoes and remaining ingredients and simmer until sauce has thickened and slightly reduced, about 40 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning to taste, cover, and set aside.
- Add cooked Basil Garlic Fettuccine, toss and serve