- 1 package Bon Vivant Orzo, cooked al dente (5-7minutes)
- 2 tsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Shallots, minced
- 1 lb. fresh Mushrooms of choice
- 1/2 lb. Snow Peas
- 3/4 cup Pine Nuts, toasted
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Heat Olive Oil in a medium skillet.
- Add Shallots and sauté until translucent.
- Add Mushrooms and cook until browned.
- Add Snow Peas and cook 1 minute more.
- Add pine nuts and Bon Vivant Orzo and combine all ingredients together.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste. Serve hot.