- 1 package Bourbon Mash Fettuccine, cooked al dente (6-8 minutes)
- 2 cups Milk
- 4 tbsp. Butter
- 4 tbs. Flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch Paprika
- In a saucepan, melt Butter over medium heat.
- Stir in Flour to make a roux.
- Add Milk to roux slowly, stirring constantly.
- Stir in Parmesan and cook over low heat until cheese is completely melted and sauce is a little thick.
- Put Bourbon Mash Fettuccine in large casserole dish and pour sauce over it. Stir well.*
- Sprinkle with a little paprika.
*Optional: add cooked Chicken, Carrots, Broccoli, Red Peppers etc.