- 1 package Cabernet Sauvignon Gnocchetti, cooked al dente (6-8 minutes)
- 1-1/2 cup Pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 lb. Bacon, crisped and crumbled
- 1 lb. Green Beans, cut in half and boiled for 5 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 cup Onions, diced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Whisk together Mayo, Sugar, Red Wine Vinegar, and Salt in large bowl.
- Add Pecans, Bacon, Green Beans, and Onions and mix until evenly combined.
- Add Cabernet Sauvignon Gnochetti and toss all ingredients together.
- Chill and serve.