- 1 package Sun Dried Tomato Fettuccine, cooked al dente (6-8 minutes)
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 Sun Dried Tomatoes packed in oil, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1-1/2 cups Water
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 package (5 oz.) Baby Spinach
- grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oil in 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 5 minutes. Add Tomatoes, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
- Serve with hot Sun Dried Fettuccine and garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Stir in Water and Chicken Stock. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add Cream Cheese and cook, stirring occasionally, until Chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in Spinach and cook just until just wilted, about 2 minutes.