- 1 package Garlic Toasted Onion Fettuccine
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 4 oz. cooked Ham, chopped
- 6 tbsp. Butter
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- Salt and freshly ground Pepper to taste
- Freshly grated Nutmeg
- Cut Ham into small pieces.
- Melt Butter in large skillet over low heat.
- Add Ham and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add Cream to skillet slowly, stirring to incorporate.
- Add Nutmeg, Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Fold in Garlic Toasted Onion Fettuccine into sauce.
- Sprinkle with Cheese and serve on warmed platter.