- 1 package Gnocchetti Sardi, cooked al dente (5-7 minutes)
- 6 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, finely chopped
- 12 oz. cooked Italian Sausage, crumbled
- 1/2 lb. Porcini mushrooms, chopped finely
- 3 tbsp. dry White Wine
- 1 lb. crushed Tomatoes
- Heat oil in medium saucepan.
- Add Onions and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add Garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add sausage and Mushrooms and brown while stirring.
- Add Wine and Tomatoes. Cook over very low heat for 45 minutes.
- Mix Gnochetti Sardi with sauce and serve with freshly grated Cheese of choice.