- 1 package Pumpkin Pappardelle, cooked al dente (about 8 minutes)
- 1 stick of Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup of Slivered Almonds
- 4-6 Sage leaves, thinly sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- grated Parmesan Reggiano
- While Pumpkin Pappardelle is cooking, melt Butter in medium skillet.
- Add Almonds and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until Butter just begins to brown.
- Add Sage and turn heat down to medium.
- Drain cooked Pumpkin Pappardelle and serve with Almonds and Sage Butter sauce.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan over pasta and serve hot.