- 1 package Garlic Chive Conchiglie, cooked al dente (5-7 minutes)
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup Red Bell Peppers, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, diced
- 1/2 cup grated Gouda Cheese
- 6 tbsp. fresh Basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Sugar
- Mix Garlic Chive Conchiglie, Olives, Bell Pepper, Cheeses, and Basil in large bowl.
- Pour Vinegar into small bowl. Gradually whisk in Olive Oil. Add Sugar
- Season dressing to taste with Salt and Pepper.
- Toss salad with enough dressing to coat. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled, about 2 hours.
- Serve cold.