- 1 package Tomato Basil Pappardelle, cooked al dente (6-8 minutes)
- 2 cups fresh Parsley, leaves only
- 1/2 cup fresh Mint
- 3 Green Onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 tbsp. fresh Oregano, leaves only
- 2 tbsp. Capers
- 3 tbsp. Pine Nuts
- 1 tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Eggplants, sliced
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- While Tomato Basil Pappardelle is cooking, puree relish ingredients in blender with 5 tbsp. water.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Brush sliced Eggplant with Oil and grill in large skillet (or grill outside) over medium-high heat, 3-4 minutes per side.
- Place warm pasta in large serving dish and top with Eggplant and relish.