- 1 package Traditional Fettuccine or Traditional Linguine, cooked al dente (about 6-8 minutes)
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 (28 oz.) cans Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 pt. Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Vodka
- In large skillet over medium heat, sauté Onion in Butter until slightly brown and soft.
- Pour in Vodka and let cook for 10 minutes until alcohol evaporates.
- Mix in Crushed Tomatoes and cook for 30 minutes.
- Pour in Heavy Cream and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Combine sauce and Traditional Fettuccine or Linguine and serve hot.