- 1 package Whole Wheat Fettuccine
- 1 medium Shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch Broccoli, cut up
- 1 small bunch Radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. Sherry Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Orange Zest
- 3/4 tsp. Coarse Salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 7 oz. Feta Cheese
- Boil Broccoli until just tender.
- Add Radishes and boil thirty seconds more.
- Scoop out Vegetables and use same boiling water to cook Whole Wheat Fettuccine until al dente, 6-8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Whisk Sherry Wine Vinegar, Orange Zest, Salt, and Pepper together in large bowl to make dressing.
- Gradually whisk in Oil to make dressing.
- Toss pasta, Broccoli, Radishes, and Shallots with dressing.
- Add Feta and serve warm or at room temperature.