- 1 lb. Sweet Potato Orzo, cooked al dente (about 7 minutes)
- 1 lb. boneless Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup Pecans, chopped
- 1 lb. fresh Green Beans
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 3 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 3 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Orange Juice
- 1 tsp. dried Sage
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- Pinch of Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Pour 6 cups Water into large saucepan and bring to simmer.
- Add Chicken and begin to boil. Adjust heat, cover, and cook 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spread Pecans in pie plate. Place in oven uncovered and toast until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Set aside.
- When Chicken is cooked, transfer to cutting board and let cool. Then dice.
- Boil or steam Green Beans until just tender.
- Whisk Dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Place cooked Orzo, diced Chicken, Pecans, Red Pepper, and Green Beans in large bowl. Drizzle with dressing, toss, and serve.