- 1 package Sweet Potato Pappardelle, cooked al dente (7-10 minutes)
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cut Walnuts, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Sweet Cheese of choice, such as Grana Padano, Pecorino, or Gruviera (optional)
- While Sweet Potato Pappardelle is cooking, melt Butter in medium skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until Butter just begins to brown.
- Add Brown Sugar and Walnuts and turn heat down to medium. Frequently stir Walnuts until sauce starts to caramelize.
- Drain cooked Pappardelle and serve with brown butter caramelized Walnuts.
- Grate a sweet cheese over dish.