- 1 package 7-pot Chocolate Pepper Ramen Noodles
- 1 large Onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 8 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 3-inch piece of fresh Ginger, sliced
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 Star Anise pods
- 4 Cloves
- 8 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 8 oz. Shiitake Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Bean Sprouts, Lime Wedges, or Fresh Mint, for Garnish
- In a large pot, sauté the first six ingredients in Olive Oil until slightly browned.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Boil Ramen Noodles in water for 4-6 minutes until just al dente.
- Add to broth and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with Bean Sprouts, Lime Wedges, or sprigs of Fresh Mint, then serve.