- 1 package Hinkelhatz Pepper Fettuccine, cooked al dente (about 6-8 minutes)
- 2 (15-oz.) cans Baked Beans
- 1 (24-oz) jar Guglielmo's Home Grown Marinara Sauce
- 1-1/2 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- In a large saucepan, brown Ground Beef and Onions until cooked.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly and heat until warmed through.
- Serve hot over freshly cooked Hinkelhatz Pepper Fettuccine.*
*This recipe makes enough chili to accompany 2 (12-oz.) servings of pasta, so it’s good for two meals.