- 1 package Lemon Garlic Orzo, cooked al dente (about 5-7 minutes)
- 1 lb. fresh Spinach, washed and dried, stems removed
- 1 pt. Grape or Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Lemon, zested
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Basil Leaves, thinly sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Thinly slice Spinach and place in medium-sized bowl.
- Halve Tomatoes and add to Spinach.
- Add Lemon zest.
- Add hot, cooked Lemon Garlic Orzo to bowl and drizzle Olive Oil over top. Toss to combine. (Hot pasta will wilt Spinach.)
- Add Basil, Salt, and Pepper, and serve.
- 1 package Tomato Pesto Radiatore, cooked al dente (about 6-8 minutes)
- 1 quart Grape Tomatoes or Cherry Tomatoes, halved or whole
- 12 oz. small Mozzarella Balls or small cubed Mozzarella
- fresh Basil, chopped to preference
- 1 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Mix ingredients together except for Balsamic. Chill until ready to serve.
- Add Balsamic to salad and toss all ingredients together just before serving.
- 1 package Lemon Garlic Fettuccine
- 1-1/2 lbs. fresh Tomatoes
- Coarse Salt
- 1 large clove Garlic, peeled and left whole
- 4 tbs. Olive Oil
- 4 oz. Green Olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 4 tbsp. Capers in Wine Vinegar, drained
- 10 large sprigs Italian Parsley, leaves only, coarsely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- 4 Anchovy Fillets packed in Oil, drained
- 4 oz. canned Tuna packed in Olive Oil, drained
- Large fresh Basil Leaves
- Blanch Tomatoes, then remove skins and seeds and cut into 1" squares.
- Lightly crush Garlic.
- Heat Olive Oil in large skillet over medium heat. When warm, add Garlic and lightly sauté for 1- 2 minutes or until golden.
- Add Tomatoes. Mix with wooden spoon.
- Add Olives and Capers and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add Parsley and lightly season with Salt and Pepper.
- Cook the pasta al dente, 6-8 minutes.
- When Lemon Garlic Fettuccine has one minute left to cook, add Anchovies and Tuna to sauce.
- Serve pasta with sauce on top, sprinkled with fresh Basil.
- 1 package Garlic Chive Conchiglie, cooked al dente (5-7 minutes)
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup Red Bell Peppers, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, diced
- 1/2 cup grated Gouda Cheese
- 6 tbsp. fresh Basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Sugar
- Mix Garlic Chive Conchiglie, Olives, Bell Pepper, Cheeses, and Basil in large bowl.
- Pour Vinegar into small bowl. Gradually whisk in Olive Oil. Add Sugar
- Season dressing to taste with Salt and Pepper.
- Toss salad with enough dressing to coat. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled, about 2 hours.
- Serve cold.
- 1 package Cabernet Franc Pappardelle, cooked al dente (6-8 minutes)
- 1 tbsp. Olive OIl
- 3-4 lbs. Beef Short Ribs
- 1/2 C. Carrots, chopped medium
- 1/2 Celery, chopped medium
- 1/2 cup Onions, chopped medium
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 3 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh Oregano, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry Red Wine
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh Parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325º.
- In an 8-quart Dutch oven, heat 1 tbsp. Olive Oil over medium heat.
- Season Ribs with Salt and Pepper. Place half of Ribs in pot and cook, turning with tongs until nicely browned. Remove to platter, and add remaining Ribs to pot until all are browned.
- Pour off most of fat and add Carrots, Celery, and Onions. Cook and stir for 6-8 minutes.
- Add the Bay Leaf, Garlic, and Oregano. Stir and cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer Ribs back to pot. Bring to simmer, then put in oven for about 2-3 hours. Turn Ribs every 40 minutes until fork tender.
- When done, remove from oven and let sit.
- Cook Cabernet Franc Pappardelle, al dente.
- To serve, spoon cooked Ribs and vegetables over the cooked pasta. Garnish with chopped Basil and Parsley.