- 1 package Traditional Trecce, cooked al dente (about 7-9 minutes)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 3 cups Milk
- 1/4 cup and 2 tbsp. Butter
- 2 1/2 tbsp. Flour
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 pinch Paprika
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In saucepan, melt 1/4 cup Butter over medium heat. Stir in flour to make roux.
- Add Milk to roux slowly, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Stir in Cheeses and cook over low heat until melted and sauce is slightly thickened.
- Place Trecce in large casserole dish and pour sauce over it. Stir well.
- Melt 2 tbsp. Butter in skillet over medium heat. Add Bread Crumbs and brown. Spread over Pasta and Cheese to cover and sprinkle with Paprika.
- Bake for 30 minutes and serve hot.
- 1 package Spinach Garlic Linguine, cooked al dente (about 7 minutes)
- 2 lbs. small, thin Zucchini, sliced 1/4" thick
- 2 cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly ground Pepper
- 4-6 tbsp. unseasoned Bread Crumbs
- Cook Zucchini in oil at high heat until golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes total.
- Remove 3/4 cup hot oil from Zucchini pan and pour into small sauce pan. Let cook for 2 minutes.
- Add Bread Crumbs to pan and reduce heat to low. Season with Salt and Pepper, and sauté Bread Crumbs until lightly golden.
- Strain Bread crumbs, saving the oil.
- Drain Spinach Garlic Linguine and arrange on large, warmed serving dish.
- Pour reserved hot oil over pasta.
- Place Zucchini over pasta. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and serve hot.