- 1 package Sweet Potato Pappardelle, cooked al dente (7-10 minutes)
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cut Walnuts, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Sweet Cheese of choice, such as Grana Padano, Pecorino, or Gruviera (optional)
- While Sweet Potato Pappardelle is cooking, melt Butter in medium skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until Butter just begins to brown.
- Add Brown Sugar and Walnuts and turn heat down to medium. Frequently stir Walnuts until sauce starts to caramelize.
- Drain cooked Pappardelle and serve with brown butter caramelized Walnuts.
- Grate a sweet cheese over dish.
- 1 package Primavera Orzo, cooked al dente (5-7 minutes)
- 3/4 cup Shallots, minced
- 12 oz. Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lb. Asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1-1/2 cup Peas
- 3/4 cup Walnuts, chopped finely
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 6 tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 4 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Whole Grain Mustard
- 3 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- In large oiled skillet over medium-high heat, cook Shallots 3-4 minutes until soft.
- Add Mushrooms and cook 5 minutes.
- Add Asparagus and cook until just tender.
- Stir in Peas.
- Season to taste with Salt and Pepper. Set aside to let peas continue to cook in residual heat.
- Whisk together Vinaigrette ingredients in small bowl until emulsified.
- Place cooked Primavera Orzo, sautéed vegetables, and vinaigrette in large bowl and stir lightly to combine.
- Sprinkle with Walnuts and serve.