- 1 package Tomato Basil Pappardelle, cooked al dente (6-8 minutes)
- 2 cups fresh Parsley, leaves only
- 1/2 cup fresh Mint
- 3 Green Onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 tbsp. fresh Oregano, leaves only
- 2 tbsp. Capers
- 3 tbsp. Pine Nuts
- 1 tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Eggplants, sliced
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- While Tomato Basil Pappardelle is cooking, puree relish ingredients in blender with 5 tbsp. water.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Brush sliced Eggplant with Oil and grill in large skillet (or grill outside) over medium-high heat, 3-4 minutes per side.
- Place warm pasta in large serving dish and top with Eggplant and relish.
- 1 package Lemon Garlic Fettuccine
- 1-1/2 lbs. fresh Tomatoes
- Coarse Salt
- 1 large clove Garlic, peeled and left whole
- 4 tbs. Olive Oil
- 4 oz. Green Olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 4 tbsp. Capers in Wine Vinegar, drained
- 10 large sprigs Italian Parsley, leaves only, coarsely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- 4 Anchovy Fillets packed in Oil, drained
- 4 oz. canned Tuna packed in Olive Oil, drained
- Large fresh Basil Leaves
- Blanch Tomatoes, then remove skins and seeds and cut into 1" squares.
- Lightly crush Garlic.
- Heat Olive Oil in large skillet over medium heat. When warm, add Garlic and lightly sauté for 1- 2 minutes or until golden.
- Add Tomatoes. Mix with wooden spoon.
- Add Olives and Capers and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add Parsley and lightly season with Salt and Pepper.
- Cook the pasta al dente, 6-8 minutes.
- When Lemon Garlic Fettuccine has one minute left to cook, add Anchovies and Tuna to sauce.
- Serve pasta with sauce on top, sprinkled with fresh Basil.
- 1 package Basil Garlic Fettuccine cooked al dente (about 6-8 minutes)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 6 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 (28-oz.) cans Plum Tomatoes, in pieces, with juice
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives, pitted and halved
- 2 tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 2 tbsp. Capers, drained
- 1/2 tsp. dried Basil
- 1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- In a large pot, heat Olive Oil over medium heat
- Add Onions and sauté until soft.
- Add Garlic and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add Tomatoes and remaining ingredients and simmer until sauce has thickened and slightly reduced, about 40 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning to taste, cover, and set aside.
- Add cooked Basil Garlic Fettuccine, toss and serve