- 1 package Cricket Radiatore
- 4 small, ripe Tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small white Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. Lime Juice
- Salt to taste
- Combine Tomatoes, Onions, Cilantro, Jalapeños, Lime Juice, and Salt to make pico de gallo. Cover and chill for at least an hour.
- After pico de gallo has chilled, cook Cricket Radiatore, al dente, for 6-8 minutes.
- Warm pico de gallo and serve over drained pasta.
- 1 package Chipotle Cilantro Pappardelle, cooked al dente (7-9 minutes)
- 8 oz. Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 3 tbsp. Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce, pureed
- 2 tbsp. fresh Chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Sprinkle Blue Cheese into a medium saucepan and mash with fork.
- Pour in Heavy Cream and stir until evenly mixed.
- Warm mixture over low heat until heated through and smooth.
- Stir in Chipotle puree and Chives.
- Serve over Chipotle Cilantro Pappardelle and garnish with Cilantro.