- 1 package 7-pot Chocolate Pepper Ramen Noodles
- 1 large Onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 8 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 3-inch piece of fresh Ginger, sliced
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 Star Anise pods
- 4 Cloves
- 8 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 8 oz. Shiitake Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Bean Sprouts, Lime Wedges, or Fresh Mint, for Garnish
- In a large pot, sauté the first six ingredients in Olive Oil until slightly browned.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Boil Ramen Noodles in water for 4-6 minutes until just al dente.
- Add to broth and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with Bean Sprouts, Lime Wedges, or sprigs of Fresh Mint, then serve.
- 1 lb. of Hot Habanero Fettuccine, cooked al dente in salted water (8-10 minutes)
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Butter
- 1 Shallot, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 dried Habanero Pepper (optional)
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 large Tomato, diced
- 2 tbsp. All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Melt Butter with Olive Oil in skillet over medium heat. Add Shallots, Garlic, and Habanero Pepper and cook until lightly browned.
- Pour Cream into separate saucepan and bring to simmer over medium heat.
- Stir in ingredients from skillet, along with diced Tomatoes. Mix in Flour and Black Pepper and simmer until thickened, about 7-8 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in Parmesan Cheese and remove from heat.
- Allow sauce to cool for several minutes before serving over Hot Habanero Fettuccine.
- 1 package Garlic Chive Pappardelle, cooked al dente (about 6-8 min)
- 1 Chicken, cut up (about 3 lbs.)
- 3 large Lemons
- 20 sprigs Italian Parsley, leaves only
- 2 medium cloves Garlic, peeled
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly ground Pepper to taste
- 3 Red Bell Peppers
- 1/2 cup dry White Wine
- Salt and freshly ground Pepper to taste
- Marinate Chicken in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Clean Peppers, removing stems, pulp, and seeds. Then cut into strips and soak in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Bake Chicken in oven for 35 minutes. Set marinate aside.
- While Chicken bakes, heat leftover marinate on medium heat. When hot, add drained Peppers and sauté for 10 minutes. Cover and simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Add White Wine and let evaporate uncovered for 5 minutes. (Start cooking Garlic Chive Pappardelle now.)
- Arrange Chicken around large platter. Drain Pappardelle and place in center of platter. Pour sauce over all and serve hot.
- 1 package Squid Ink Fettuccine
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 lb. Shrimp, uncooked, shells removed and de-veined
- 1 dozen Scallops
- 3 cloves Garlic, pressed or minced
- 1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 3/4 cup dry White Wine
- 1 cup Tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Heat Olive Oil in heavy skillet over medium high heat until lightly smoking.
- Add Shrimp and sauté until opaque, about 1 minute on each side. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Reheat Oil and cook Scallops until opaque and lightly browned, 2 minutes each side. Reserve Scallops with Shrimp.
- Add Garlic to skillet. Cook, stirring often, until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Add the Red Pepper Flakes, Black Pepper, Salt, Wine, Tomatoes, and Parsley, and cook over high heat until reduced by half, 8 to 10 minutes.
- While liquid is reducing, cook Squid Ink Fettuccine al dente, 6-8 minutes.
- Add Lemon Juice and Butter and return seafood to skillet, mixing well. Keep warm.
- Add pasta to skillet along with the seafood. Toss well, and serve immediately.
- 1 package Lemon Garlic Fettuccine
- 1-1/2 lbs. fresh Tomatoes
- Coarse Salt
- 1 large clove Garlic, peeled and left whole
- 4 tbs. Olive Oil
- 4 oz. Green Olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 4 tbsp. Capers in Wine Vinegar, drained
- 10 large sprigs Italian Parsley, leaves only, coarsely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- 4 Anchovy Fillets packed in Oil, drained
- 4 oz. canned Tuna packed in Olive Oil, drained
- Large fresh Basil Leaves
- Blanch Tomatoes, then remove skins and seeds and cut into 1" squares.
- Lightly crush Garlic.
- Heat Olive Oil in large skillet over medium heat. When warm, add Garlic and lightly sauté for 1- 2 minutes or until golden.
- Add Tomatoes. Mix with wooden spoon.
- Add Olives and Capers and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add Parsley and lightly season with Salt and Pepper.
- Cook the pasta al dente, 6-8 minutes.
- When Lemon Garlic Fettuccine has one minute left to cook, add Anchovies and Tuna to sauce.
- Serve pasta with sauce on top, sprinkled with fresh Basil.