- 1 package Lemon Garlic Orzo, cooked al dente (about 5-7 minutes)
- 1 lb. fresh Spinach, washed and dried, stems removed
- 1 pt. Grape or Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Lemon, zested
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Basil Leaves, thinly sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Thinly slice Spinach and place in medium-sized bowl.
- Halve Tomatoes and add to Spinach.
- Add Lemon zest.
- Add hot, cooked Lemon Garlic Orzo to bowl and drizzle Olive Oil over top. Toss to combine. (Hot pasta will wilt Spinach.)
- Add Basil, Salt, and Pepper, and serve.
- 1 package Tomato Pesto Radiatore, cooked al dente (about 6-8 minutes)
- 1 quart Grape Tomatoes or Cherry Tomatoes, halved or whole
- 12 oz. small Mozzarella Balls or small cubed Mozzarella
- fresh Basil, chopped to preference
- 1 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Mix ingredients together except for Balsamic. Chill until ready to serve.
- Add Balsamic to salad and toss all ingredients together just before serving.