- 1 package Primavera Orzo, cooked al dente (5-7 minutes)
- 3/4 cup Shallots, minced
- 12 oz. Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lb. Asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1-1/2 cup Peas
- 3/4 cup Walnuts, chopped finely
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 6 tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 4 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Whole Grain Mustard
- 3 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- In large oiled skillet over medium-high heat, cook Shallots 3-4 minutes until soft.
- Add Mushrooms and cook 5 minutes.
- Add Asparagus and cook until just tender.
- Stir in Peas.
- Season to taste with Salt and Pepper. Set aside to let peas continue to cook in residual heat.
- Whisk together Vinaigrette ingredients in small bowl until emulsified.
- Place cooked Primavera Orzo, sautéed vegetables, and vinaigrette in large bowl and stir lightly to combine.
- Sprinkle with Walnuts and serve.
- 1 package Bon Vivant Orzo, cooked al dente (5-7minutes)
- 2 tsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Shallots, minced
- 1 lb. fresh Mushrooms of choice
- 1/2 lb. Snow Peas
- 3/4 cup Pine Nuts, toasted
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Heat Olive Oil in a medium skillet.
- Add Shallots and sauté until translucent.
- Add Mushrooms and cook until browned.
- Add Snow Peas and cook 1 minute more.
- Add pine nuts and Bon Vivant Orzo and combine all ingredients together.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste. Serve hot.
- 1 package Ancient Emmer Radiatore, cooked al dente (5-7 minutes)
- 4 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 lb. Peas, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 lb. Mushrooms (your favorite variety)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Sauté Mushrooms and Peas in 2 tbsp. Olive Oil until Mushrooms release water and are soft.
- Combine cooked Peas, Mushrooms with Ancient Emmer Radiatore and remaining Olive Oil.
- Serve hot with Parmesan Cheese sprinkled on top.