- 1 package Pizza Gnocchetti, cooked al dente (5-8 minutes)
- 1 jar Tomato Sauce
- Sausage or Pepperoni, chopped (optional)
- Vegetables such as Peppers, Onions, Zucchini, etc., chopped and cooked
- grated Parmesan or Mozzarella
- Sauté meat and vegetables in Olive Oil over medium heat, until everything is cooked.
- While Pizza Gnochetti cooks, add Tomato Sauce to cooked vegetables and meat and warm through.
- Serve sauce over cooked, drained pasta and add grated Cheese on top.
- 1 package Gnocchetti Sardi, cooked al dente (5-7 minutes)
- 6 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, finely chopped
- 12 oz. cooked Italian Sausage, crumbled
- 1/2 lb. Porcini mushrooms, chopped finely
- 3 tbsp. dry White Wine
- 1 lb. crushed Tomatoes
- Heat oil in medium saucepan.
- Add Onions and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add Garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add sausage and Mushrooms and brown while stirring.
- Add Wine and Tomatoes. Cook over very low heat for 45 minutes.
- Mix Gnochetti Sardi with sauce and serve with freshly grated Cheese of choice.
- 1 package Cricket Radiatore
- 4 small, ripe Tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small white Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. Lime Juice
- Salt to taste
- Combine Tomatoes, Onions, Cilantro, Jalapeños, Lime Juice, and Salt to make pico de gallo. Cover and chill for at least an hour.
- After pico de gallo has chilled, cook Cricket Radiatore, al dente, for 6-8 minutes.
- Warm pico de gallo and serve over drained pasta.
- 1 package Cabernet Franc Pappardelle, cooked al dente (6-8 minutes)
- 1 tbsp. Olive OIl
- 3-4 lbs. Beef Short Ribs
- 1/2 C. Carrots, chopped medium
- 1/2 Celery, chopped medium
- 1/2 cup Onions, chopped medium
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 3 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh Oregano, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry Red Wine
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh Parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325º.
- In an 8-quart Dutch oven, heat 1 tbsp. Olive Oil over medium heat.
- Season Ribs with Salt and Pepper. Place half of Ribs in pot and cook, turning with tongs until nicely browned. Remove to platter, and add remaining Ribs to pot until all are browned.
- Pour off most of fat and add Carrots, Celery, and Onions. Cook and stir for 6-8 minutes.
- Add the Bay Leaf, Garlic, and Oregano. Stir and cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer Ribs back to pot. Bring to simmer, then put in oven for about 2-3 hours. Turn Ribs every 40 minutes until fork tender.
- When done, remove from oven and let sit.
- Cook Cabernet Franc Pappardelle, al dente.
- To serve, spoon cooked Ribs and vegetables over the cooked pasta. Garnish with chopped Basil and Parsley.
- 1 package Cabernet Sauvignon Gnocchetti, cooked al dente (6-8 minutes)
- 1-1/2 cup Pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 lb. Bacon, crisped and crumbled
- 1 lb. Green Beans, cut in half and boiled for 5 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 cup Onions, diced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Whisk together Mayo, Sugar, Red Wine Vinegar, and Salt in large bowl.
- Add Pecans, Bacon, Green Beans, and Onions and mix until evenly combined.
- Add Cabernet Sauvignon Gnochetti and toss all ingredients together.
- Chill and serve.