- 1 package Tomato Basil Pappardelle, cooked al dente (6-8 minutes)
- 2 cups fresh Parsley, leaves only
- 1/2 cup fresh Mint
- 3 Green Onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 tbsp. fresh Oregano, leaves only
- 2 tbsp. Capers
- 3 tbsp. Pine Nuts
- 1 tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Eggplants, sliced
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- While Tomato Basil Pappardelle is cooking, puree relish ingredients in blender with 5 tbsp. water.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Brush sliced Eggplant with Oil and grill in large skillet (or grill outside) over medium-high heat, 3-4 minutes per side.
- Place warm pasta in large serving dish and top with Eggplant and relish.
- 1 package Primavera Orzo, cooked al dente (5-7 minutes)
- 3/4 cup Shallots, minced
- 12 oz. Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lb. Asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1-1/2 cup Peas
- 3/4 cup Walnuts, chopped finely
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 6 tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 4 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Whole Grain Mustard
- 3 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- In large oiled skillet over medium-high heat, cook Shallots 3-4 minutes until soft.
- Add Mushrooms and cook 5 minutes.
- Add Asparagus and cook until just tender.
- Stir in Peas.
- Season to taste with Salt and Pepper. Set aside to let peas continue to cook in residual heat.
- Whisk together Vinaigrette ingredients in small bowl until emulsified.
- Place cooked Primavera Orzo, sautéed vegetables, and vinaigrette in large bowl and stir lightly to combine.
- Sprinkle with Walnuts and serve.
- 1 package Garlic Chive Conchiglie, cooked al dente (5-7 minutes)
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup Red Bell Peppers, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, diced
- 1/2 cup grated Gouda Cheese
- 6 tbsp. fresh Basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Sugar
- Mix Garlic Chive Conchiglie, Olives, Bell Pepper, Cheeses, and Basil in large bowl.
- Pour Vinegar into small bowl. Gradually whisk in Olive Oil. Add Sugar
- Season dressing to taste with Salt and Pepper.
- Toss salad with enough dressing to coat. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled, about 2 hours.
- Serve cold.
- 1 package Cabernet Franc Pappardelle, cooked al dente (6-8 minutes)
- 1 tbsp. Olive OIl
- 3-4 lbs. Beef Short Ribs
- 1/2 C. Carrots, chopped medium
- 1/2 Celery, chopped medium
- 1/2 cup Onions, chopped medium
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 3 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh Oregano, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry Red Wine
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh Parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325º.
- In an 8-quart Dutch oven, heat 1 tbsp. Olive Oil over medium heat.
- Season Ribs with Salt and Pepper. Place half of Ribs in pot and cook, turning with tongs until nicely browned. Remove to platter, and add remaining Ribs to pot until all are browned.
- Pour off most of fat and add Carrots, Celery, and Onions. Cook and stir for 6-8 minutes.
- Add the Bay Leaf, Garlic, and Oregano. Stir and cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer Ribs back to pot. Bring to simmer, then put in oven for about 2-3 hours. Turn Ribs every 40 minutes until fork tender.
- When done, remove from oven and let sit.
- Cook Cabernet Franc Pappardelle, al dente.
- To serve, spoon cooked Ribs and vegetables over the cooked pasta. Garnish with chopped Basil and Parsley.
- 1 package Cabernet Sauvignon Gnocchetti, cooked al dente (6-8 minutes)
- 1-1/2 cup Pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 lb. Bacon, crisped and crumbled
- 1 lb. Green Beans, cut in half and boiled for 5 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 cup Onions, diced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Whisk together Mayo, Sugar, Red Wine Vinegar, and Salt in large bowl.
- Add Pecans, Bacon, Green Beans, and Onions and mix until evenly combined.
- Add Cabernet Sauvignon Gnochetti and toss all ingredients together.
- Chill and serve.