- 1 lb. of Hot Habanero Fettuccine, cooked al dente in salted water (8-10 minutes)
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Butter
- 1 Shallot, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 dried Habanero Pepper (optional)
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 large Tomato, diced
- 2 tbsp. All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Melt Butter with Olive Oil in skillet over medium heat. Add Shallots, Garlic, and Habanero Pepper and cook until lightly browned.
- Pour Cream into separate saucepan and bring to simmer over medium heat.
- Stir in ingredients from skillet, along with diced Tomatoes. Mix in Flour and Black Pepper and simmer until thickened, about 7-8 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in Parmesan Cheese and remove from heat.
- Allow sauce to cool for several minutes before serving over Hot Habanero Fettuccine.
- 1 package Whole Wheat Fettuccine
- 1 medium Shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch Broccoli, cut up
- 1 small bunch Radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. Sherry Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Orange Zest
- 3/4 tsp. Coarse Salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 7 oz. Feta Cheese
- Boil Broccoli until just tender.
- Add Radishes and boil thirty seconds more.
- Scoop out Vegetables and use same boiling water to cook Whole Wheat Fettuccine until al dente, 6-8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Whisk Sherry Wine Vinegar, Orange Zest, Salt, and Pepper together in large bowl to make dressing.
- Gradually whisk in Oil to make dressing.
- Toss pasta, Broccoli, Radishes, and Shallots with dressing.
- Add Feta and serve warm or at room temperature.