- 1 package 7-pot Chocolate Pepper Ramen Noodles
- 1 large Onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 8 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 3-inch piece of fresh Ginger, sliced
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 Star Anise pods
- 4 Cloves
- 8 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 8 oz. Shiitake Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Bean Sprouts, Lime Wedges, or Fresh Mint, for Garnish
- In a large pot, sauté the first six ingredients in Olive Oil until slightly browned.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Boil Ramen Noodles in water for 4-6 minutes until just al dente.
- Add to broth and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with Bean Sprouts, Lime Wedges, or sprigs of Fresh Mint, then serve.
- 1 package Autumn Harvest Orzo, cooked el dente (5-7 minutes)
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup Vegetable or Chicken Broth
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 12 Sage leaves, chopped
- 1 Shallot, diced
- 1 tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Sauté Shallots and Sage in Butter for about 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add Milk and half of Broth. Simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Stir in Pumpkin Puree add Salt, Pepper, and remaining Broth. Simmer for about 10 minutes until mixture reaches desired thickness.
- Stir in Parmesan.
- Toss with Autumn Harvest Orzo and serve immediately.