- 1 package Spinach Garlic Linguine, cooked al dente (about 7 minutes)
- 2 lbs. small, thin Zucchini, sliced 1/4" thick
- 2 cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly ground Pepper
- 4-6 tbsp. unseasoned Bread Crumbs
- Cook Zucchini in oil at high heat until golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes total.
- Remove 3/4 cup hot oil from Zucchini pan and pour into small sauce pan. Let cook for 2 minutes.
- Add Bread Crumbs to pan and reduce heat to low. Season with Salt and Pepper, and sauté Bread Crumbs until lightly golden.
- Strain Bread crumbs, saving the oil.
- Drain Spinach Garlic Linguine and arrange on large, warmed serving dish.
- Pour reserved hot oil over pasta.
- Place Zucchini over pasta. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and serve hot.
- 1 package Pizza Gnocchetti, cooked al dente (5-8 minutes)
- 1 jar Tomato Sauce
- Sausage or Pepperoni, chopped (optional)
- Vegetables such as Peppers, Onions, Zucchini, etc., chopped and cooked
- grated Parmesan or Mozzarella
- Sauté meat and vegetables in Olive Oil over medium heat, until everything is cooked.
- While Pizza Gnochetti cooks, add Tomato Sauce to cooked vegetables and meat and warm through.
- Serve sauce over cooked, drained pasta and add grated Cheese on top.