- 1 package 7-pot Chocolate Pepper Ramen Noodles
- 1 large Onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 8 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 3-inch piece of fresh Ginger, sliced
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 Star Anise pods
- 4 Cloves
- 8 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 8 oz. Shiitake Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Bean Sprouts, Lime Wedges, or Fresh Mint, for Garnish
- In a large pot, sauté the first six ingredients in Olive Oil until slightly browned.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Boil Ramen Noodles in water for 4-6 minutes until just al dente.
- Add to broth and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with Bean Sprouts, Lime Wedges, or sprigs of Fresh Mint, then serve.
- 1 package Traditional Trecce, cooked al dente (about 7-9 minutes)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 3 cups Milk
- 1/4 cup and 2 tbsp. Butter
- 2 1/2 tbsp. Flour
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 pinch Paprika
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In saucepan, melt 1/4 cup Butter over medium heat. Stir in flour to make roux.
- Add Milk to roux slowly, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Stir in Cheeses and cook over low heat until melted and sauce is slightly thickened.
- Place Trecce in large casserole dish and pour sauce over it. Stir well.
- Melt 2 tbsp. Butter in skillet over medium heat. Add Bread Crumbs and brown. Spread over Pasta and Cheese to cover and sprinkle with Paprika.
- Bake for 30 minutes and serve hot.
- 1 package Sweet Potato Pappardelle, cooked al dente (7-10 minutes)
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cut Walnuts, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Sweet Cheese of choice, such as Grana Padano, Pecorino, or Gruviera (optional)
- While Sweet Potato Pappardelle is cooking, melt Butter in medium skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until Butter just begins to brown.
- Add Brown Sugar and Walnuts and turn heat down to medium. Frequently stir Walnuts until sauce starts to caramelize.
- Drain cooked Pappardelle and serve with brown butter caramelized Walnuts.
- Grate a sweet cheese over dish.
- 1 package Lemon Garlic Orzo, cooked al dente (about 5-7 minutes)
- 1 lb. fresh Spinach, washed and dried, stems removed
- 1 pt. Grape or Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Lemon, zested
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Basil Leaves, thinly sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Thinly slice Spinach and place in medium-sized bowl.
- Halve Tomatoes and add to Spinach.
- Add Lemon zest.
- Add hot, cooked Lemon Garlic Orzo to bowl and drizzle Olive Oil over top. Toss to combine. (Hot pasta will wilt Spinach.)
- Add Basil, Salt, and Pepper, and serve.
- 1 lb. of Hot Habanero Fettuccine, cooked al dente in salted water (8-10 minutes)
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Butter
- 1 Shallot, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 dried Habanero Pepper (optional)
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 large Tomato, diced
- 2 tbsp. All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Melt Butter with Olive Oil in skillet over medium heat. Add Shallots, Garlic, and Habanero Pepper and cook until lightly browned.
- Pour Cream into separate saucepan and bring to simmer over medium heat.
- Stir in ingredients from skillet, along with diced Tomatoes. Mix in Flour and Black Pepper and simmer until thickened, about 7-8 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in Parmesan Cheese and remove from heat.
- Allow sauce to cool for several minutes before serving over Hot Habanero Fettuccine.