- 1 package Cricket Radiatore
- 4 small, ripe Tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small white Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. Lime Juice
- Salt to taste
- Combine Tomatoes, Onions, Cilantro, Jalapeños, Lime Juice, and Salt to make pico de gallo. Cover and chill for at least an hour.
- After pico de gallo has chilled, cook Cricket Radiatore, al dente, for 6-8 minutes.
- Warm pico de gallo and serve over drained pasta.
- 1 package Bon Vivant Orzo, cooked al dente (5-7minutes)
- 2 tsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Shallots, minced
- 1 lb. fresh Mushrooms of choice
- 1/2 lb. Snow Peas
- 3/4 cup Pine Nuts, toasted
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Heat Olive Oil in a medium skillet.
- Add Shallots and sauté until translucent.
- Add Mushrooms and cook until browned.
- Add Snow Peas and cook 1 minute more.
- Add pine nuts and Bon Vivant Orzo and combine all ingredients together.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste. Serve hot.
- 1 package Basil Garlic Fettuccine cooked al dente (about 6-8 minutes)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 6 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 (28-oz.) cans Plum Tomatoes, in pieces, with juice
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives, pitted and halved
- 2 tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 2 tbsp. Capers, drained
- 1/2 tsp. dried Basil
- 1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- In a large pot, heat Olive Oil over medium heat
- Add Onions and sauté until soft.
- Add Garlic and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add Tomatoes and remaining ingredients and simmer until sauce has thickened and slightly reduced, about 40 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning to taste, cover, and set aside.
- Add cooked Basil Garlic Fettuccine, toss and serve