- 1 package Wild Mushroom Pappardelle, cooked al dente (about 6-8 min)
- 1 lb. assorted Wild Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Butter or Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- While pasta is boiling, sauté Mushrooms in medium skillet with Butter until cooked to desired softness.
- Combine Mushrooms and Butter with Wild Mushroom Pappardelle in large serving bowl and top with grated Parmesan.
- 1 package Whole Wheat Fettuccine
- 1 medium Shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch Broccoli, cut up
- 1 small bunch Radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. Sherry Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Orange Zest
- 3/4 tsp. Coarse Salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 7 oz. Feta Cheese
- Boil Broccoli until just tender.
- Add Radishes and boil thirty seconds more.
- Scoop out Vegetables and use same boiling water to cook Whole Wheat Fettuccine until al dente, 6-8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Whisk Sherry Wine Vinegar, Orange Zest, Salt, and Pepper together in large bowl to make dressing.
- Gradually whisk in Oil to make dressing.
- Toss pasta, Broccoli, Radishes, and Shallots with dressing.
- Add Feta and serve warm or at room temperature.
- In large skillet over medium heat, sauté Onion in Butter until slightly brown and soft.
- Pour in Vodka and let cook for 10 minutes until alcohol evaporates.
- Mix in Crushed Tomatoes and cook for 30 minutes.
- Pour in Heavy Cream and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Combine sauce and Traditional Fettuccine or Linguine and serve hot.
- 1 package Tomato Pesto Radiatore, cooked al dente (about 6-8 minutes)
- 1 quart Grape Tomatoes or Cherry Tomatoes, halved or whole
- 12 oz. small Mozzarella Balls or small cubed Mozzarella
- fresh Basil, chopped to preference
- 1 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Mix ingredients together except for Balsamic. Chill until ready to serve.
- Add Balsamic to salad and toss all ingredients together just before serving.
- 1 package Tomato Basil Pappardelle, cooked al dente (6-8 minutes)
- 2 cups fresh Parsley, leaves only
- 1/2 cup fresh Mint
- 3 Green Onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 tbsp. fresh Oregano, leaves only
- 2 tbsp. Capers
- 3 tbsp. Pine Nuts
- 1 tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Eggplants, sliced
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- While Tomato Basil Pappardelle is cooking, puree relish ingredients in blender with 5 tbsp. water.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Brush sliced Eggplant with Oil and grill in large skillet (or grill outside) over medium-high heat, 3-4 minutes per side.
- Place warm pasta in large serving dish and top with Eggplant and relish.